Monday, May 18, 2009

Ultimate Swaggaaaa!






"We're going down,
& you can see it too.
We're going down,
& you know that we're doomed.
My dear, we're,
slow dancing in a burning room
Don't you think,
we oughta know by now?
Don't you think,
we shoulda learned somehow?"






"There ain't nothing strong enough,
to keep me away from you
.
There can be a wall of fire
ten feet or higher,
I would just walk on for you.
Where there once was only room for one,
Wherever there will be two.
That's why I drive alone all this way for you,
To you, For you"




"All the streets, glowin,
Happen to be just like moments, passin,
In front of me so I hopped in, the cab and,
I paid my fare see I know my destination,
But I'm just not there...
In the streets"



"And it takes no time to fall in love.
But it takes you years to know what love is.
It takes some fears to make you trust.
It takes those tears to make it rust.
It takes the dust to have it polished"



Definitely 4 of the current,
MOST significant musical influences for me.

Completely amazing.
Who don't these 4 all have one huge show?

They all know each other! If they had a show together,
I'd go in a second.

We could throw in Brad Paisley
and a couple other people too, just for kicks.

That would be like the ultimate party of sexxxxx!!!!!
Excluding my Kelly of course, because she's the hottest :)

Anyways, really though. These 4 individuals are truly musically and lyrically brilliant. Some in different areas then others, but all together the end result is like heavenly awesomeness. Ughhhhhh I love it. <3>
John Mayer
David Ryan Harris
Kanye West
Jason Mraz



No comments:

Post a Comment