Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Love Is On The Way.



"You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended
You could be the one
Ill always love

You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one
Ill always love


Ill be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was
the one who challenged
All my dreams and
all my balance

She could never be
as good as you

You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended
You should be the one
Ill always love


Ill be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you"


Unintended by Muse

That is such a powerful song. I was driving and thinking today just about love and how exhausting it is. It's almost not even worth it...but it really is. I think it's so interesting the psychology of people in a spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional way. No matter how much you raise the stakes of something...if you raise the reward to a nearly equal limit, people will put there hearts and lives on the line to get it. Don't we do the same thing with love? Sometimes we go all out just to lose it all and start over...but sometimes we hardly put in anything and end up winning the jackpot, though sometimes unintended or unwanted or inconvenient. People move on and on expecting the next person to be better then the last, and expecting the next to fix everything that the last fucked up. Or maybe even people expect that they won't fuck up the next like how they did the last. Maybe both fucked up? What happens in that situation? Do the two stick together or do they both move on? Is there even a real answer to that question? How does someone who blames themselves overcome and try again? How does one forgive another for fucking everything up? How do two forgive each other and move on without recollection of the past? How does anyone every truly become happy carrying all of this?


Many say that love never fails, but I've seen it fail.
Perfect love never fails.
But love on this earth is not perfect, because we are not perfect.
People will say,

"You live you learn, you crash and burn"

But I promise you...
One can go through millions of relationships but one will never finally become perfect.
Truth is, practice doesn't make perfect
PERFECT practice makes perfect. And trust me...
Perfect practice, is perfectly impossible. That goes for anything.

I'm not saying you can't understand and grow, but I am saying that there will ALWAYS be bumps in the road and it will just get harder and harder. Even when you believe that you have hit rock bottom...then suddenly the gates of hell will open and the very ground will crumble and swallow you into it. You will always get out of it...but people always find ways to get themselves back in it, because love is worth it.

It's because those 10 seconds of REAL love and cherish, are worth every second of the 10 days, weeks, months, or years of pain. Anyone who has experiences real love...you know what I am talking about.


Elton John said...

"Sorry seems to be the hardest word"



And he is so right, but you'd be surprised how easy it is when the very thing you love is on the line. Sometimes the hardest feeling is the reason that they are sorry. Sometimes the hardest thing is the reason that you're sorry. Sometimes the hardest thing is the feeling that hits you both afterward.


Rascal Flatts said...

"What hurts the most was being so close,
and having so much to say, and watching you walk away"


He couldn't of said it any better.
No one could have.
But sometimes...what hurts the most is being so close
and being the one to walk away, regardless of what you have to say.


Britney Spears said...

"Every time I try to fly I fall,
Without my wings I feel so small.
I guess I need you baby.
And every time I see you in my dreams,
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby."


Ryan Cabrera said...

"You can take it all away, I don't need it,
Underneath, I'll still be the same.

You can take it all away, I don't need it,
It's not me.
You can take it all away"



Dan Franklin said...

"So I'll fly, not a tear in my eye,
As I look down on it all, my troubles seem so small.
I'll Fly away"


At this point I'm just quoting because I'm pretty much done with this blog.
I don't even really know where I went or where I was trying to go with it.
I'm just kind of writing...

But to finish it off...



Dan Franklin also said...

"I can't tell where I start and you begin"



And Bryce Avary screamed...

"
Because I love you and you love me,
And nothing will make this leave,
So remember me."




Which completely summarizes everything, and how completely worth it heartbreak is. Once you find one person you can reach THIS level with...then you know that you have experienced real love...and in the end...that will never go in vain.

Goodnight.


Sincerely...with love,
-Nick




No comments:

Post a Comment