Saturday, May 16, 2009

Intro

This is my first entry. Originally, I was going to get another type of blog spot because my best friend Kelly wanted me to, however that one hated me. So, I got this one. I think I kinda like this one better anyway :)

I mainly made this to get back into writing/journalism and back into expressing my thoughts for whoever that cares to read :) I'm doing this for me, but I always love having readers! It reminds me of a book I recently read called "The Last Juror" by John Grisham. It's quite a story, but one of the sub stories is how the main character bought a small, rundown town newspaper that went bankrupt and over time turned it into a million dollar profitable community icon. So, feel free to read :) And feel free to comment, but be nice or I'll kill you.

Anyways, this is my first entry...now I'm going to sexy-up my profile.

Sincerely,
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment