Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kissing The Barrel Of A Loaded Gun



I'm setting sail, with anchors holding me down.  
Pack up my bags, stow them away.  
Withering away, her shrinking violet dies.
So full of life, these lights have dried me out.
Into the sea, I needed a drink.
I never thought this would consume me whole...


Will I come up for air?  Come up for air...
After a while, the current is calling me, lolling me...
Waving goodbye.
I'm out here alone...oh God, can you save me now?
Sinking, my heart turns to stone.  

Save me, take me home.   
  







Disclaimer:  The above material is not my own, and most of the pictures and photo-images used in this blog-page are NOT of my own creation.  I do not claim them to be my own, just appreciation and self expression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment